SOLAR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
By many accounts, the Indian solar market is on a roll. India to see Solar Installations of 11 GW in 2018 (INR 60500 Crore Market). The country's total solar installed capacity reached 23 GW as of 30 June 2018. Government has set a target 40 GW by 2022. Solar is a future sustainable business. Companies who can offer innovation, sustainable products will survive in long run.
Become SIKCO Franchise partner and join the fast growing network. SIKCO Solar is the flagship company of SIKCO Group, founded in 2007 with headquarters in Navi Mumbai, India. SIKCO is amongst the leading player in India in providing EPC services, project development, rooftop solutions, solar thermal, and solar water pumps and also as an Independent Solar Consultant. SIKCO has its presence in over 10+ locations nationally.
SIKCO - Support & Benefits:
· Franchise training at Kharghar
· On field assistance, On call, Video Conferencing
· Expert guidance in setting up franchisee and productive business continuation
· Digital Marketing & Advertisement Support - Pan India
Why choose SIKCO ?
India’s leading solar company having -
- A proven business format for successful and long periods
- Highly trust able name of the brand
- Continuous online support & Standardized process
- Low investment (Virtually Zero)
- Qualified management
- Support of India's leading E-Commerce for free listing
- Using best CRM for managing business
The company's headquarter is at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, is certified with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001 for its commitment to quality, service and environment. Company has recorded a 100% growth for last 04 years and audited ITR for the same. Company’s FY 2018-19 turnovers was around 5 crores+ and order booking exceeds 08 crores+ for year 2019-20.
The company founded by Mr. Milton Sikder who is a qualified chartered engineer and Master in Business Administration (Finance). He is a Certified Energy Manager (BEE-CEM) and Certified Data Center Specialist (CDCS). He was Ex Scientific Officer SO/SB, ACTREC,TMC, Dept. of Atomic Energy, Ex. Head-MEP, CMG, Shapoorji & Pallonji Co. Ltd, Ex. Practice Head-CFS, Hewlett Packard, Ex. Engineering Lead-DCP, Tata Consultancy Services.
Benefits of Channel Partner with SIKCO
Becoming a channel partner with us is not only about selling products but it is about becoming an 'End to End Vertically Integrated Solar Solutions' provider. Our partners are a single stop solution for solar projects from Finance to Execution to Maintenance. This means that you are more than just a seller, you influence the entire value chain.
With SIKCO, you will have access to premium quality branded products with competitive prices which would mean better margin for you, strong support for pre and post-marketing as well as advanced training from professionals in the sales and technical fields. You will have to make minimum investments and gain maximum advantage. Therefore, you should not miss this solar business opportunity that is readily available to you. SIKCO is India's largest integrated solar solution service provider and module manufacturing company. SIKCO is providing opportunity for solar franchise in India that lets you explore the best solar business opportunity.
Products & Solution available for partner to offer –
1. Solar Modules
2. EPC Services
3. Solar Inverters
4. Rooftop Solar
5. Solar Tree
6. Power Pack
7. Module Mounting Structure (MMS)
8. Solar Pumps
9. Solar Thermal
10. Solar-Wind Hybrid
11. Balance of System (BoS)
12. Solar Shoppe
To manage the solar related business appointing two Marketing Executives (minimum) for visiting all leads, cold visits and closing deals. Staff salary will be borne by Channel Partner.
CHANNEL PARTNER'S ROLE
- To appoint 02 Marketing Staff for visiting on leads and closing Staff Salary will be allotted by Channel Partner.
- To follow company guidelines
- To Sell Solar Products as per requirements.
- To visit on every location where we can provide supports.
- To appoint Freelancing Partner & Retail Partner under your network
- Channel Partner to provide complete management and administrative training,
- Online shopping support through facilityindia.com
- CRM support
- To provide marketing materials like - Technical catalogue in marketplace, Board, Banner, CRM license, Brochure, Visiting Cards, Vertical Stand, T-Shirt, Cap etc.
- To provide all Sample products - Panels, Inverter, Structure, Battery, Street lights,
- To share all the new policies available for Solar,
- To Provide any time support on call and even visit nearest solar site,
- To assign Account Manager for regular updates,
- Requirement: Need to have office space minimum 100 Sq. ft., 02 Staffs for Direct Marketing
Becoming an Retail Partner is an advantage of doing ADD ON business with your existing business or starting a fresh business in solar, having 50-200 sq office / shop floor is enough although not mandatory to do the business, It’s an complete open market business where you can target your walk in clients or promote the same to your existing customer for quick result. Distributor Partner gets 2 ways of business income Direct Sales & Indirect Sales. Indirect Sales – Getting closing from down the line Freelancing Partner gives you complete benefits of Indirect Sales Commission.
ROLE OF RETAIL PARTNER
- To appoint unlimited Freelancing Partner under your network
- To help your Freelancing Partner to generate business
- To generate leads and visit clients
- To follow the company guidelines at every specific location as per policies
- To handle walk in clients
- To show samples products for awareness on solar
- To provide CRM login id to all retail partner
- To provide complete product technical training
- To provide marketing materials like - Technical catalogue in marketplace, Board, Banner, CRM license, Brochure, Visiting Cards
- To provide buy leads
- To provide all Sample products like Solar Panels, Inverter, Charge controller, Streetlights
- To share all the new policies available for Solar
- To provide 24x7 support
- To assign dedicated account manager
Becoming a or freelancing Partner is an advantage of doing business without having an infrastructure or Office; it’s a complete open market business where you can target your clients according to your time frame with using your own and exiting network for an addition income.
Freelancing Partner Role
- To generate leads and Visit clients of End to End closer of Solar Products & installation.
- To follow the GR rules at every specific location as per policies.
- To visit on every location where we can provide supports.
- Freelancing Partner
- To provide complete management and administrative training
- To provide marketing materials like - Technical catalogue in marketplace, CRM license, Brochure, Visiting Cards
- To Provide any time support on call
- To Assign Account manager
E-COMMERCE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
Portfolios of FacilityIndia
Key business verticals of the platform –
1. Physical Shop Digitalisation (PSD)
2. Micro SMEs Online (MSO)
3. Corporate Partner Promotion (CPP)
4. Start up Development Program (SDP)
5. Channelizing Service Professionals (CSP)
6. CRM & ERP Solutions (CES)
1. Physical Shop Digitalisation (PSD) - Registration of all small format physical retail shops and stores. Get paid clients on listing, advertisements, Manage catalogue and verify seal.
2. Small Business Digitalisation (SBD) - Small businesses need to be online to remain competitive, accessible 24x7, to keep or increase growth rate. As competition being fierce, online presence will give a huge leverage. This category includes hospitality, education, IT & Telecom, Transportation etc.
3. Corporate Product Promotion (CPP) - Corporate who have business based on products with dealers, partners, associates and retailer, may be greatly benefited with dedicated selling platform for each retailer. FacilityIndia will segregate Locality, Taluka and District for each dealer to minimise overlapping of business. Facilityindia can offer thousands of such dealers and retailers to use the same platform.
4. Entrepreneurs Development Program (EDP) - The cost effective large retail formats unable to reach online clients even by mega store. The micro entrepreneurs (employs of less than 10 people), can start business in few hours registering products from such retails like D-mart, Reliance, Trent, Birla Retails, Big Bazaar, Shoppers Stop, Titan, Godrej, Provogue etc and deliver such products to client.
5. Channelizing Service Professionals (CSP) - There are hundreds of skilled service professionals are available across society and mostly are unorganized or not listed for Service providers. These sections like cook, carpenter, mason, accountant, artist, instructor etc. are the area to be taken care of by registering them.
6. CRM & ERP Solutions (CES) - CRM software helps manage sales teams, lead management, sales revenue, contract management, project management, hr management, record management, inventory management, financial management, service management and most importantly, increase customer relationships. That's where CtrlS CRM comes in, loaded with multiple features to help keeping records, maintained, and grow business.
o Facilityindia is a 360° Market Search e-commerce platform (like Indiamart, Just Dial, Trade India, Sulekha etc.)
o It is also a Market Place for products (like ShopClues, Flipkart, Amazon, Tolexo, Industry buying etc.)
o It is also having fully operational Market Place for services (like Zomato, 99acres, practo, urban clap, housejoy etc.)
o It will be the largest and widest integrated e-commerce in India for its wide PRODUCT, SERVICES ranges, VALE ADDITIONS and functionalities.
Facilityindia having several competitive advantages –
1. Offer search engine for both Product and Services
2. e-Market Place for both Products and Services
3. e-Pay facility for education sector
4. e-Pay facilities for hotels, lodges, hostels etc.
5. 100% payment protection on buy and sell
6. Free Medical advice at healthcare
7. Trade wise News
8. Trade wise Blogs
9. Utility bill pay
10. Dedicated wallet
11. Free job listing
12. Free community services
13. Donation facilities for needy
14. Localised 360° e-market place
15. Dedicated seller catalogue and so on
16. Unlimited Product listing
17. Inbuilt CRM and ERP for users
18. Editable seller catalogue with own admin panel
19. Accepts all Cards & COD
20. Over 1500+ Sub Categories
21. Multi Lingual Search
Youth, unemployed, housewife, retired person can start a business in one day at facilityindia and with almost no investment or little investment. This is a huge business potential and opportunities to rural and urban people on India.
It is estimated the share of online retail business in India will increase to about 8% by 2030, with the total size at $170 billion. This implies a 21% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for online retail business over FY18-30 E, versus 15% CAGR over FY18-30 E for physical organized retailers. Over the same period, it expects the overall retail in India to grow by 9% as unorganized players lose market share," said Jefferies India.
Facilityindia just really focusing on providing unique, local, and easy to do business, 100% payment protection in business transaction to micro, small, medium and retail segments will be first time in India. We’re really re-shaping how people think about search, buy, and do business with financial risks with unknown threats, quality and uncertainty.
Facilityindia plans to cover all 700+ districts and 5000+ Taluka gradually. We are discussing with governments to spread awareness to use our platform by MSMEs, farmers and retailers. Our platform offers Taluka base mapping and pan India base mapping as well. Target to generate 01 crore revenue per Taluka per year and may grow further over period of time.
There are good revenue prospects from farmers as there is a huge supply-demand gap in India due to various reasons. As we are encouraging local business for e-marketing, digital transaction. We can effectively counter large e-commerce companies who do cross country product sale that involves huge transport, insurance and logistics costs.
There are new business opportunities for business mainly in farming and retails in emerging market like India and other growing nations. India will have unstoppable growth for next 20 years. We see a major growth potential for facilityindia. We are working for business potential countries like Bangladesh, Thailand and Indonesia etc. in future.
Facilityindia is offering all clients free listing. Premium listing revenue, Ad revenue, Support revenue, Verification revenue, Database selling, Buy leads revenue, Transaction revenues, Wallet revenues, CRM & ERP are main heads of our revenue model.
FacilityIndia offer all MSME LC (Letter of Credit) like facility for day to day business, can transact through “FiPay” to have LC equivalent instrument for transaction. Payment realisation in 04-06 working days for sellers. There are 100% payment protections for buyer as well. FacilityIndia expects clients from all segments like B2B (Business to Business), B2C (Business to Consumer), C2C (Consumer to Consumer), F2C (Farmer to Consumer) and F2B (Farmer to Business).
Each E-Commerce platform have very
different business models and clients. Facilities is a big space and there’s
room for multiple players but facilityindia have unique business platform, it
is very different from what indiamart, just dial, Oyo, Snapdeal, Bigbasket does
or anyone else do.
As India is an emerging market and there is huge growth potential. We find lot of players are still to be accommodated for the need of large people and many businesses.
In Agriculture, there are Kisaantrade, Agroinfomart, enam, agriculture1 etc operating in this segment. But we facilityindia, is best and decisive. Simple and easy to do business transaction and search.
In Clean Energy segment, there are few product base traders, OEM are operating in this segment using ready availed e-commerce on single vendor platform. But Clean Energy segment, facilityindia is best, wide range and direct purchase from hundreds of verified vendors. Simple, assured pay protection and easy to do transaction.
In Consumer electronics, Retails, Grocery, we have tough competitions. There are established companies like Amazon, Flipkart, Pepperfry, Snapdeal, Bigbasket, etc operating in this segment. But Consumer electronics, Retails, Grocery segments at facilityindia are best and decisive for fast requirements. It is designed for local retailers for quick delivery. As it is must demand of people after payment done, how fast he can get the product. Our lead time expected 30-180 minutes for major delivery after payment done successfully.
Facilityindia is committed to provide employment across India to all sections of people. Facility India sees 15000+ employment opportunities in next 05 years. Facilityindia assuring at least 03 guaranteed employments from each Taluka. Our employment model will be mostly work from hometown and flexi timing on FRANCHISEE MODEL across India.
Let’s new young start up and entrepreneurs associate themselves with facilityindia and do a sustainable business.